Who are we?
Smart Apprentices are one of the top 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Led by the award-winning technology entrepreneur Fiona Hudson-Kelly the company are disrupting apprenticeship delivery models with their suite of innovative technologies platforms. Growing exponentially over the last decade from 2 people working out of their kitchen to a national employer of more than 50 talented staff we are keen acquire exceptional business development talent to support our continued growth aspirations.
Why join our talented team?
We pride ourselves on our exceptional track record of retaining our talented staff because of our transparent and collaborative culture. Every single person within our business knows where we are going as a company and how they fit into our success. Every single person is highly motivated to contribute to our success and is recognised and rewarded for their efforts, both financially and through our transparent feedback culture.
We have a high performance culture of mutual trust and respect, we are transparent about our financial performance, where we are heading as a business in both the short and medium term, as an Investor in People we are passionate about developing our talent and work collaboratively as one large team rather than 50 individuals. We encourage our staff to be entrepreneurial in the way they work and solve problems and have the courage to challenge our leadership if they think we’ve got it wrong or there is a better solution.
Benefits include a good basic salary, generous commission, a lovely working environment including a hot tub and games room, free onsite car parking, 4 company social days a year, free subscription to Perk Box, childcare vouchers, monthly social lunches and a real sense that you an important part of an exciting fast growing business.
Client Team Representative Job Responsibilities:
Supporting the Marketing Executive and Sales department by; Answering inbound calls from existing customers, directing enquires to the relevant departments, offering advice and guidance, updating the internal data system.
The role will work closely with the new business department, client support team, client account managers and users to ensure our clients are given the best customer service possible.
The Client Team Representative will be given campaigns on a regular basis to ensure both clients and prospects are kept up to date with the latest market and product changes, to build relationships and to be aware of any current issues that the client may be experiencing.
Working with our clients will involve making webinar and event bookings, managing our User Engagement Programme and obtaining training feedback.
Client Team Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent communication and listening skills with a polite and friendly manner, lots of initiative with a positive attitude. The ability to think on your feet, understanding the customer requirements and having the ability to resolve client issues in a calm and professional manner and to enjoy working within an energetic environment and meeting challenging targets.
- Engage with clients to establish a positive working relationship
- Liaising with customers on the status of their support query or support ticket
- Answering inbound calls from existing clients, learner’s and prospects
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and staff across all levels of the business, to deliver accurate reporting and maintain optimum levels of customer service.
- Assisting Finance by chasing debtors
- Supporting the Marketing department with Administrative duties
- Office Administration
- Booking Clients onto webinars
- Receptionist duties
- Managing and obtaining feedback on webinars, training and user engagement
- Monitor and manage customers satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- An understanding of good customer service
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of information technology
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Adaptive to customer needs
- Reliant and responsible.
- Calm and responsive
- Be honest and fair
- Good work ethic
The Package includes
- Generous remuneration and performance bonus package
- Investor in People standard training with the opportunity to develop skills
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Employee Perkbox subscription
- Salary: £20,000.00 per annum plus quarterly bonus
- Working Hours: 20 hours a week. Flexible
- Location: Rugby
- Duration: Permanent
- Holiday: 20 days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holiday