Smart Apprentices are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and technical individual to be part of the IT Helpdesk.
The role will be supporting clients with any technical and support queries or questions, investigating and solving issues using a ticketing system. Smart Apprentices clients are what makes our technology great, the responsibility is to ensure that all new clients who partner with us get the best technical support throughout their journey.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing and Interpreting Large Sets of Data to ensure correct validation
- Being the 1st Line of support for any customer questions, queries, or problems
- Taking a highly detailed approach to problem solving on a day-to-day basis
- Escalating any client concerns/problems to the IT Support Team Leader
- Working with Customers to resolve Data queries quickly and effectively
- Answering client support queries responding with solutions and directing to training
- Investigate and solve customer problems
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
The role requires an experienced IT Support and Data Analyst with the following key attributes:
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- have technical knowledge to analyse and solve problems against large data sets
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven Track Record in delivering excellent written and verbal customer Service Skills
- Determination to solve and investigate complicated technical problems in large data sets
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above. Or, completion of relevant NVQ Level 3 Qualification.
- Full Driving License
Track Record of Success & Over Achievement in:
- Exceptional communication Skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at multiple levels
- Ability to self-motivate & multi task whilst working independently
- Over 2 years’ experience in SQL
- User of e-portfolios – Smart Assessor user experience desirable
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
Renumeration & Benefits
- Salary will be £20,000 per annum.
- 20 days holiday, of which 3 must be taken between Christmas and New Year plus 8 statutory days holiday
- Business expenses, such as overnight accommodation meals etc are reclaimed as per the company expense allowance policy
- There is a commission structure of 10% of the Salary per annum, 2.5% paid quarterly in arrears for achievement of agreed KPIs.
- Pension Scheme
- Company laptop and software are provided
- The company subscribes to PerkBox, an employee discount scheme to support all areas of our employees’ lives, from shopping discounts to free mobile phone insurance
- 4 all company-wide away days at a central training location
- Smart Apprentices is an Investor in People and has a structured induction, learning and development programme for all its employees.
Please send your CV and a covering letter of why you think you will be perfect for this role to our Support Team Leader: Adam.Martin@smartapprentices.com