Recognised in the Top 50 Fastest growing technology companies in the UK we have an exciting new roles of Business Development Executive to be part of our Business Development team tasked with taking our innovative new technology, www.fas.report, to market.
As a national company the role will be across the UK, some onsite presentations maybe required but mostly it is envisaged that product presentations will be online.
Smart Apprentices is an award winning, innovative suite of technologies purposely designed for approved training providers delivering apprenticeships and end point assessment organisations.
Our new technology, www.fas.report is a recent technology platform designed in partnership with the MD of www.feweek.co.uk aimed at colleges and training providers to help them win business from apprenticeship levy employers
For a small annual fee training providers can use the technology platform with their employer clients to help those employers invest their apprenticeship levy with that training provider, www.fas.report calculates options for how their levy pot can be invested in different types of apprenticeships.
The technology can be used by existing Smart Apprentices clients and for clients who do not use any of our other technology platforms already.
This role is quite unusual as it is a sales and design. It will suit someone who is keen to develop their business development skills, outgoing, organised and enthusiastic, whilst being creative and interested in designing things to look appealing.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Keys goals are to expand relationships within Smart Apprentices existing clients and prospects to promote the use of www.fas.report as a business development tool to win more levy employer contracts.
The role is office based, home working is permitted. The role will include onsite visits to prospects. You will be the product owner working with our digital marketing team to create innovative digital campaigns, marketing collateral, blogs, social media engagement content as well as following up opportunities, booking onsite presentations and maintaining good quality contact data in the CRM system.
Furthermore, you will be influential in suggesting enhancements to the technology platform and working with our development team to scope the change requirements and support the user testing.
- Book onsite and virtual presentations
- Deliver onsite presentations to professionals from business development
- Deliver onsite and virtual presentations to engage with clients
- Onboard new clients and support them in using www.fas.report
- Manage relationships with new clients
- Work with the development team to feed-back improvement enhancements
- Work closely with the marketing team to create great digital marketing content
- Develop relationships with the team from FE Week (Lsect) to collaborate on product enhancements and revenue opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate account record on Salesforce CRM system
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
The role requires an enthusiastic and articulate person who enjoys a challenge, good at managing their own time, trustworthy to work remotely, organised, a good presenter and communicator, likeable and tenacious.
Track Record of Success & Over Achievement in:
- Exceptional client facing skills & communication
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at multiple levels
- Ability to self-motivate & multi task whilst working independently
Renumeration & Benefits
- £22,000 basic pay plus £3,000 car allowance for use of own vehicle which must be reliable. 5% commission on any new orders. Plus travel expenses.
- Home working is permitted
Please send your CV and a covering letter of why you think you will be perfect for this role to our CEO: Fiona.Hudson-Kelly@smartapprentices.com