The Client Team are available to assist you getting maximum value from your technology investment. They aim to develop a close and intimate relationship with you and your organisation, to understand and support your delivery model through our technology platforms.
Ann works as Head of User Engagement and is involved in future developments of Smart Assessor and works closely with the Client Team.
Marcus heads up the Client Team, ensuring you and your Client Account Manager have a positive and close relationship. They are responsible for training you on the system, maintaining a relationship with you as a client and helping to resolve issues before they become problems.
They will hold regular meetings with your organisation and conduct quarterly health checks, to ensure transparency and develop plans with you to maximise your ROI. These meetings may also be completed by our Business Development Team.
The Customer Service Representative team is responsible for anything you may want to discuss if your CAM is unavailable. They can help you with booking onto events, support ticket escalation and any queries you might have.
Text to go here …
What is the User Engagement Academy?
The accreditation programme has been designed to support the user experience of Smart Assessor.
We have designed 3 levels that require you to gather information within the evidence library of Smart Assessor, to show you have the ability to navigate and effectively use Smart Assessor.
– Intermediate– Advanced– Elite
For each level, once you have uploaded and mapped your evidence to the relevant criteria, you are then required to complete the SVLE self-marking assessment to test your knowledge and understanding based on the criteria covered at each level.
You need to obtain 100% to pass each level, once successfully achieved this, each level will be marked off by your Client Account Manager or your workplace Champion.
Text to go here…
– Use our innovative technology platform Not.A.Cv to provide your learner with a digital profile they can retain for their future career progression.
….. For Free, forever.
Use the ‘exit’ learning and assessment plan session type to evidence exit guidance shared with your learner supporting their future learning and career progression…
– Smart Apprentices is compliant with all standards, assessment plans and end point assessment organisations.
– Create a session for End Point Assessment in the Learning & Assessment Plan.
– We have a unique insight into the world of end point assessment organisations as they use our bespoke EPA technology platform SmartEPA delivering more than 8,000 end point assessments to date.
– Your learner can now focus on their end point assessment preparation.
– Finalise the showcase portfolio and submit electronically to the end point assessment organisation. This can also be uploaded to the learners digital profile within Not.A.Cv, this digital profile is theirs to keep, for ever, for free.
– Use our SmartVLE technology platform for mock exams and our Smart Rooms to record practice professional discussions.
Refreshed Gateway feature launching in August 2019 with insights from our bespoke end point assessment technology platform SmartEPA.
– Create a session in your learning and assessment plan to check gateway readiness – new session type being released early 2019.
– Use the session to check if your learner is ready to proceed to end point assessment gateway. The forms feature can be optimised to record your checklist.
– The smart assessor delivery milestones feature will help you, your learner and employer make this decision.
– Then choose to proceed to gateway or return to learning.
Use the reflective journal evidence type for self reflection and the session feedback feature for the learner to share more spontaneously what they feel they have learnt.
– The Learning & Assessment session feature manages review planning.
– Create your review form templates using our innovative forms feature.
– Dynamic review forms are used with learners and employers to review progression digitally.
– Sign review forms digitally with your learners and employers.
– Use Smart Assessor’s algorithm to track progression based on evidence of skills, knowledge & behaviours, modules, units, Topics and criteria within the course evidence library.
– Tracking data is displayed in both widgets and linear reports on the management dashboard.
– Use our new Smart Annotation technology to feedback dynamically on work including video, audio and PDF.
– Simply watch the video, and add your feedback to attach it to that point in the video file.
– Of course, you can still give and receive feedback in the usual way on evidence, activities, sessions and actions throughout Smart Assessor.
– Create a library of activities within the Smart Assessor e-portfolio which can be assigned to learners within the learning and assessment plan sessions feature.
– Streamline scheduling activities within your delivery plan templates by using the Smart Assessor course planner feature.
– Activities link to SmartVLE for auto-marked assessments. Activities are an innovative way of ‘bespoking’ assignments for different employers.
– Contracted working hours automatically calculates off the job requirement.
– Track off the job compliance within the Smart Assessor time log feature.
– Use the innovative Smart Rooms to deliver and record training.
– Create a library of learning resources from any file type, video, audio or PDF and Smart Assessor will reveal when a learner has opened it, completed the resource and give you feedback on how useful they found the resource.
– Use SmartVLE to upload interactive Scorm resources which will link through to Smart Assessor with our new development in early 2019.
– Fully interactive learning resources come ‘out of the box’ for Mathematics, English and ICT functional skills within SmartVLE.
– Record exam attempts and outcomes within the Smart Assessor e-portfolio test and exams tab within the learner profile.
– Store successful examination certificates and results to the evidence library to validate successful attainment.
– Use the initial assessments, diagnostics and resources available ‘out of the box’ within Smart VLE.
– Results from SmartVLE are directly linked to the Smart Assessor e-portfolio technology platform.
– Track progression of teaching and learning within Smart Assessor by including functional skills as a course within the e-portfolio.
– Use the Smart Assessor e-portfolio interim gateways, to set delivery milestone activities, which link to SmartVLE knowledge assessments.
– The skill scan feature is useful to revisit distance travelled during the apprenticeship.
– New updates planned for grading in our 2019 development roadmap.
– Use the Smart Assessor – additional learning & support tab within the learner profile – to record requirements and support.
– Upload health plans, track time and additional learning support activities.
– Create an overall induction ‘course’ in Smart Assessor using the course builder feature to direct learners to your induction resources including British Values.
– Link your induction course to SmartVLE to validate induction checklists.
– The ‘well-being’ tab can be optimised for safeguarding, complaint policies and general wellbeing resources
– ‘Smart Rooms’ can be used to deliver and record online inductions
– New Feature – initial session – coming soon – to evidence first day of learning
– Data can be transferred from your ILR/LLWR Management Information System directly into Smart Assessor e-portfolio for single source data management and GDPR compliance.
– There are a number of options to choose from, we will work with your MI team to select the best method for you.
– We have solutions for Pics, Maytas, EBS, Unit-e, Unit4, Pro Solutions and many more.
– Employer & Learner contracts can be created as forms in Smart Assessor to track digital signatures.
– Electronic contracts created externally to Smart Assessor can be uploaded to the learner & employer profile screens.
– The Smart Assessor e-portfolio ‘course planner’ feature is the perfect place to streamline your delivery model, with pre-mapped activities and resources linked to your delivery plans.
– Pull through baseline skill scan results and our new learning style preferences from the initial assessments in SmartVLE
– Create delivery milestones using activities and gateways.
– New for 2019 is an electronic Individual Learning Plan.
– Use SmartVLE to create an ‘initial assessment’ course with your bespoke modules and topics.
– Mathematics, English & Digital initial assessments, resources and diagnostics are included ‘out of the box’ within your SmartVLE license.
– Initial assessment results from SmartVLE are digitally linked to our Smart Assessor e-portfolio technology platform.
– Use the Smart Assessor e-portfolio skill scan as the baseline.
– A clearly defined ‘baseline’ provides clarity as the apprenticeship progress of ‘distance travelled’.
– Use the sophisticated ‘forms’ feature in Smart Assessor to create the enrolment form.
– Upload required documentation, for example exam certificates. Marriage certificate.
– Digitally complete the enrolment form, including digital signatures from learners, parents, employers etc.
– Once completed, the data can be exported to a csv pool for your Mi team to import into your funding ILR MiS.
– Option to ‘auto enrol’ learner directly into Smart Assessor whilst awaiting MiS validation.
– Digitally signed enrolment form is stored within Smart Assessor, along with the embedded document links.
– MiS imports ensure data integrity.
– Use our new technology platform Not.A.Cv for your apprentice candidates to create their digital profile, including their personal statement, qualifications, work experience, references, core competencies and personal interests.
– Not.A.Cv supports your applicants in improving their digital profile before you showcase their profile to your employers.
– The new ‘opportunities’ feature supports you and your employers through the complete digital recruitment process.
– Matching apprentices to suitable employers and job role is crucial to a successfully completed apprenticeship.
– Digital profiles from Not.A.Cv flows through to the Smart Assessor learner dashboard for successful applicants.
Use SmartVLE to create open and ‘self marked questions’ to assess learner’s suitability for an apprenticeship and specific job role. Create an ‘assess suitability course’ in VLE, the Modules and Topics could include:-
| Aptitude testing | Eligibility for an apprenticeship | Maths & English requirements | Career opportunities
The ‘skill scan’ feature in Smart Assessor e-portfolio is a great way of discussing how roles can map to standards to assess the suitability of whether the job role is relevant to the demands of the standard.
Use our innovative digital profile in Not.A.Cv to support your assessment.
Recording the suitability assessment ensures your apprentice is aware they will be on an apprenticeship programme and provide them with the opportunity to decide if this is the right choice for them as well as helping you to assess their suitability as an apprentice or signpost them to a different option.
– An interactive information pack can be created in SmartVLE for IAG which the learner can access online.
– This pack could include information on you, the employers you work with and apprenticeships in general.
– You can upload any type of electronic file to SmartVLE, including ‘scorm’ packages.
– The structure within SmartVLE enables you to build the information pack with different content relevant to the type of learning they were interested in.
– Include links to government web site for advice and guidance both for apprentices and employers.
– Link to FaS for employers to show what apprentices and the standard are all about.
– Our employer calculator in FaS help you advise your employers on how to invest their levy funding in developing their workforce with you.